Choosing the best products for our skin’s health is our duty toward our skin. The best ones out there are those free from the most talked about synthetic chemical – parabens.
What does a starter kit of paraben free skincare kit include? A paraben-free face wash or cleanser, shampoo and conditioner free from parabens, and a paraben-free body lotion.
Switching to paraben-free skincare
The hidden visuals behind those television commercials for synthetic skincare are tiny chemical blobs you would see under a microscope. Imagine lathering your skin with those chemicals, and you’ll feel the urge to buy a bottle with nature-derived ingredients immediately.
Here’s why you should care about paraben-free skincare:
- The overall health of your body by avoiding toxic chemicals, which could build up in our tissue
- Allergies are a non-favorite for us all, and going paraben free keeps the rashes away
- Parabens can also make you look older by causing a reduction in your collagen
- You are choosing a product that is kind to your skin, kind to animals, and kind to Mother Earth
Using clean ingredients like coconuts!
One of the most critical steps in your skincare routine is cleansing – and one of the most critical decisions in choosing your skincare is ingredients. To make this an easy step and decision, we recommend you go for a coconut oil-infused face wash. Here’s why:
- Made up of coconut and other natural ingredients, this is nature’s goodness in a cleanser
- Coconuts are known for their Ayurvedic magic, and the beauty elixir is all your skin needs
- It removes dirt, makeup, and excess oil from your skin – without drying it out, instead of giving it an intense hydration
Here are some benefits of applying coconut oil to face:
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help treat itchy skin, sunburns, and irritation
- The lauric acid in this oil fights the bacteria, fungi, and viral pathogens that cause skin issues, including acne and eczema.
- An excellent emollient, it moisturizes your skin to make it soft, supple, and smooth.
- Another use of lauric acid is boosting collagen, maintaining your skin’s elasticity.
- Say goodbye to puffiness, dark circles, patches, pigmentation, and stretch marks.
One tried-and-tested option is the Coco Soul Face Wash, enriched with the collagen-producing Gotu kola, vitamin E-rich neem, and the antioxidant moisturizer – coconut oil. It is a 100% vegan, all-natural, paraben-free cleanser that leaves your skin looking fresh and radiant. The face wash is certified by MadeSafe® and free from toxic chemicals like formaldehyde, sulfates, DEA, silicones, parabens, sodium chloride, mineral oil, and propylene glycol. Try it now!
You feel empowered when you choose what goes into your body. Trust us, and this feeling is worth switching to natural skincare. If you’re hopping on to the organic skincare bandwagon, check out the wide range of nature-inspired skin, hair, face, and body care at Coco Soul – bringing coconutty goodness into your regimen!